ATTEND ONLINE: REGISTRATION CLOSED
DATE: 24-25 August 2021
TIME: 09:00-17:00 SGT/GMT +8
|24 August||Tuesday||09:00-17:00 SGT/GMT +8||8 Hours|
|25 August||Wednesday||09:00-17:00 SGT/GMT +8||8 Hours|
This training provides all you need to know for analyzing sophisticated malware used in modern real attacks against financial organizations. We will also learn how to reverse malicious code used by Lazarus, Carbanak and Silence, among others.
The training will analyze methods, malware, payload delivery vectors, shellcodes, anti-analysis and anti detection capabilities used in modern financial attacks.
Why should you take this course?
The training is 99% hands on and provides students with the core knowledge to reverse engineer financial malware, regardless of their tool of choice.
Key Learning Objectives
- Reversing approach and first steps to analyzing modern financial attacks.
- Static and dynamic analysis of financial APT samples and artefacts.
- Creating automatic deobfuscation tools.
- Analysis of malicious documents: shellcode and payload extraction.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for Reverse Engineers, Security Analysts and Operators, as well as Threat Intelligence analysts who want to have a better understanding on how modern attacks against financial organizations look like.
What Students Say About This Training
Prior reverse engineering knowledge is required – this training is not aimed for beginners.
• Core programming concepts.
• Knowledge of Windows OS architecture and APIs.
• Basic knowledge of Assembler language is a must.
Hardware / Software Requirements