Tarek (@DeanOfCyber), holds an MSc. in Information Security, is the technical advisor for GISEC, the largest security conference in the Middle East and is a previous OWASP Dubai Chapter Leader. He started his career as a security consultant for a boutique company in the UK where he delivered penetration tests for companies like BBC, Sky, Heinz, Ericsson, BT to name a few. Following that he relocated to Dubai as a senior penetration tester for Verizon. He then transitioned into leading security operations at the largest media organization in the middle east where he led high-end and complex projects. Currently, he is a subject matter expert working with a leading security vendor. As part of Hackers Academy, Tarek has delivered trainings to thousands of students both online and offline.
He currently contributes to the community through the monthly HAVOC event at havoc.hackersacademy.com in addition to regularly mentoring and tutoring university students and preparing them for the job market.
What students say about this training:
- Thank you, Tarek was very informative course and one of my dreams come true is to understand Kerberos 🙂
- I really recommend this course when its published. Its beginner friendly and will give you a lot of information about Active Directory and how the compromise usually happening. Again, Thank you Tarek for your efforts! – Farhan Alkhubize, 1st Cyber Security Officer
- It was really a great class. You explained it really well unlike other courses in which the instructors just put so many things at the same time. + it was really fun in your class. Awesome work.
- As usual, Tarek is the man. This course is very well thought out and he explains every topic thoroughly. Very well put together, great pace, highly interesting – plus you get labs to see exploits done in real time. Highly recommended!
- You explains the things really well and in simple english. I know what DACL ,SACL were. But I know how frustrating they where when I learned about them last year. You explained it really well that a beginner can understand.