Richard Johnson is a computer security specialist with a focus on software vulnerability analysis. Currently Principal Security Researcher at FUZZING IO, a research and development company offering professional training and consulting services, Richard offers over 18 years of professional expertise and leadership in the information security industry including past positions as Director of Security Research at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Research Lead roles at Cisco Talos and Microsoft.
Richard has published research papers focus on the development of advanced fuzzing and crash analysis technologies facilitating the automation of the vulnerability triage and discovery process. Richard has also delivered training and presented annually at top-tier industry conferences worldwide for over a 15 years and is an invited speaker and trainer at several leading events. Richard was also co-founder of the Uninformed Journal and was on program committees for the USENIX Workshop on Offensive Technologies, Recon, and Toorcon.
- ADVANCED FUZZING AND CRASH ANALYSIS 2020-11-16
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [March 2021] 2021-03-01
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [HITB2021AMS Virtual] 2021-05-24
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [July 2021] 2021-07-19
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [HITB2021SIN] 2021-08-23
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [HITB2021SIN] by Richard Johnson 2021-08-23
- Advanced Fuzzing and Crash Analysis [HITB+ CYBERWEEK 2021] 2021-11-21