DELIVERY: VIRTUAL LIVE STREAM
DATE: 17 July 2021
TIME: 12:00 to 16:00 CEST/GMT+2
Why should you take this course?
The main idea of this lab is to teach various malware analysis tips and tricks while reverse engineering interesting samples that have been encountered by Sergey during real research in the field. The course is primarily static reverse engineering with IDA Pro and writing automatic tools that help to decrypt and extract payloads or IOCs. It’s suitable for those who want to learn proper ways of static malware analysis and to move into the advanced malware analysis field without depending on others.
Key Learning Objectives
- Intro to reversing approach and analyzing modern financial attacks.
- Understanding static and dynamic analysis of financial APT samples and artefacts.
- Understanding automatic deobfuscation tools.
- Analysis of malicious documents: shellcode and payload extraction.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for Reverse Engineers, Security Analysts and Operators, as well as Threat Intelligence analysts who want to have a better understanding on how modern attacks against financial organizations look like.
What Students Say About This Training
“I decided to do one of the training offered by itrainsec. The experience was amazing, and I could achieve the objectives of growth in my capabilities around reverse engineering. Dasha and her team offered a warm welcome to the attendees, and the trainer did an amazing job sharing his knowledge with the students. I really recommend doing training with itrainsec, and you will never forget the experience.” – Marc Rivero López, Kaspersky
Prior reverse engineering knowledge is required – this training is not aimed for beginners.
• Core programming concepts.
• Knowledge of Windows OS architecture and APIs.
• Basic knowledge of Assembler language is a must.
Hardware / Software Requirements
- IDA Pro (highly recommended)
- IDA Free(but PRO is recommended)